Skip to main content

Brooke Johnson Is 's Throat Fuck Meat


Release Year: 2021
Models: Brooke Johnson
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Creampie, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pissing! , Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV
Video language: English

The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth. I slap her face and fuck it more then I put my fingers down her throat for an extended period of time. I rip off her micro bikini and begin destroying her throat with my cock, slapping her and spitting on her. I give her a reward and eat her pussy and put all of my fingers inside her and stretch her out. I tell her she has to earn this dick and give her just the tip. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass and I throat fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and pound her throat balls deep. I switch to POV and tell her she's being a good girl! getting her throat destroyed then slap her face. She sucks my balls and cock then I figure four her head and she rides my dick. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until the couch falls over. I pick her up in the air and fuck her face in a standing 69. I then pick her up and fuck her. I switch back to POV and grab her by the throat and take her to the toilet for another surprise. I switch to POV again and she sucks my cock, balls, licks my asshsole and body and sucks and licks my feet. I fuck her face roughly in a laying 69 and figure four her head down on my cock. She rides my cock more and I pound her fuck hole. I fuck her hard from behind with a mouth gag on and step on her head. I flip her upside down on the bed and throat fuck her rough then I sit on her face. I fuck her pretty pussy more then I put her on her knees against the wall. I fuck her face up against the wall and step on her neck with my foot and tell her she's my bitch. She says I can come anywhere so I ! bend her over and blow my load deep inside her pussy. Brooke J! ohnson was a good little throat meat for !
Brook Ultra c. hard on cock at face fucking and gagging with caning and face slapping - Brooke Johnson. Playing With My Step Sister Brooke Haze Gets A Hardcore Chocolate Surprise In Her Ass! LA COCHONNE - Brunette French amateur Mylene Johnson Sandwiched In Hardcore MMF. BANGBROS - 18 Year Old Cum Slut Maryjane Johnson Anal Sex Debut - Full ECG Video. Rough sex takes the edge off for petite teen Bambi Brooks rides on top of her daddys big matured cock.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps





File size: 2.2 GB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MenAtPlay - Open Door Policy 720p

Release Year: 2020 Studio: MenAtPlay Models: Alexander Muller , Dani Robles Genres: Anal , Blowjob , Condoms , Gay , Oral , Porn When Alexander Muller began his day at work he had no idea that his open door policy was about to take on another meaning in the shape of Dani Robles. With 20 mins to spare on his break, Dani wastes no time letting Alexander know that his little visit might be for more than just business. Alex, eager to see just how far Dani was willing to take this, rubs his cock through his pants titillating Dani from afar, letting him know that there was more waiting for him if he'd just step inside the office. That was all the invite Dani needed as he drops to his knees and begins to let Alex fuck his face, choking on his cock with every thrust, then offering up his ass to reciprocate the open door policy. Alex pounds Dani deep and hard over the desk before moving on the couch, giving everyone a cum gusher of an ending that simply can't be missed. No...

OnlyFans - Gabrix Volpe, Johnny Viper

Studio: OnlyFans Genres: Gays Gabrix Volpe gets fucked by italian stud Johnny Viper. They start making out and that leads to some oral. It's easy to tell where this scene is going to end up. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Format: mp4 Duration: 34:12 Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps Audio: 156kbps File size: 1.5 GB

Hime Marie - Watching Porn With Sis

Models: Hime Marie Genres: All Sex , Panties , Petite , Creampie , Passion Oliver Flynn and his stepsis Hime Marie get into semantics when Hime gets upset that Oliver was using her computer to look at porn. Oliver points out that Hime looks at porn, too, but Hime calls it erotica and tells him there's a big difference. She proves it by climbing into bed with him and showing him the difference between what he likes and what she likes. Hime points out that Oliver is probably having trouble getting a girl because he watches family porn, which is extra gross. As Hime is trying to show Oliver the difference between his porn and hers, he pulls his dick out and starts stroking it. Hime tries to ignore Oliver's inappropriateness, but he leans in to kiss her on the neck she realizes it's pretty hot to have that attention from her stepdad. The tension keeps building as they try to make each other see eye to eye. Hime reaches down to touch herself as discretely as possible. ...